Organic Dead Sea Mud Mask With Aztec Clay 2 oz.
Precio de venta
If you have acne prone skin, you will want to try this amazing Dead Sea Mineral Mud Mask with Aztec Clay. All Natural, no chemicals, no fillers!
Try this ultra soft Organic Dead Sea Mud Mask that will detoxify your pores, hydrate cells while firming and protecting your skin from the effects of aging and environmental factors. Perfect for your weekly natural skincare regime and especially for sensitive skin.
Weekly Use of this product will:
- Remove toxins and impurities from the skin, tighten and even skin tone.
- Improve blood circulation, and aid in cell regeneration.
- Increase moisture and improve your skin’s texture.
- Improve the skin's natural firmness, elasticity and keep the skin hydrated.
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:
As a bonus, I’ve added Aztec Clay, Green Tea Botanical Extract, a rich source of antioxidants such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E and Chamomile Botanical Extract, which provides a soothing effect to the skin
Why is Aztec Clay GREAT for your skin?
- Aztec clay helps to remove toxins from your pores
- Allows skin to heal and reduces inflammation
- Helps in the lightening of acne marks on the face
- Can help heal the skin and reduce inflammation and redness
- Deep Cleanser for Pores - literally sucks out bad stuff from deep within the skin pores
- Aztec Clay Reduces Oily Skin and treats acne
- Prevents and eases out blackheads
WHAT IS IT FORMULATED WITHOUT?
100% Pure Dead Sea Mineral Mud, Aztec Clay, Organic Green Tea Botanical Extract, Organic Chamomile Botanical Extract, Organic Aloe Vera & Organic Lavender Essential Oil.
How to Use
• Wash your face with warm water and a natural cleanser. This gives the mask a clean start, allowing for better penetration. Pat dry.
• Apply the mask with your fingertips, covering all of the skin except the skin around your eyes. Be sure to put the mask down your neckline too!
• Allow the paste to dry. Depending on how thick the mixture is, this can take 10 to 30 minutes.
• Rinse the clay off with warm water. Use a wet washcloth to finish up, if needed. Follow with a rinse of cool water, to close the pores. Finish with a natural toner and/or moisturizer.